About Texas School of Business
Having a career you are proud of can make a big difference in your future. It can make you look forward to going to work and can give you the personal satisfaction of knowing you have valuable skills to contribute. Texas School of Business offers a variety of higher education programs designed to help you prepare for a rewarding career.
While earning your diploma, you can have the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, skills, and work habits you need to excel in the workforce. Take the first step toward achieving your lifelong personal and professional goals.
Our History: A Brief Timeline
- Texas School of Business was originally founded in north Houston in 1983 as a small, private secretarial school.
- In 1984, the School incorporated and expanded its operations with a variety of new business programs.
- In 1987, the school added a Medical Assistant program to its curricula and continued growth prompted the opening of a second Texas School of Business campus in 1988, conveniently located in the southwest region of Houston.
- In 1996, T.S.B. Holding Co., Inc., a privately held and locally owned corporation, purchased Texas School of Business, Inc.
- In 1999, a third campus opened in Friendswood, Texas, offering easy access to students in south Houston and the Galveston area.
- In 2003, a fourth campus opened in east Houston at 12030 East Freeway.
- In 2004, the School was acquired by Kaplan Higher Education Corporation.